On walking-distance are several nice restaurants and cafes. In addition, the Middenweg with all its shops, gyms and the park Frankendael and Oosterpark can be found in the immediate vicinity. The city center is a 10-minute bike ride away.
The house is easily accessible by public transport (trams, buses and trains). The Wakkerstraat is also convenient to the roads to the ring A10, A1 and A2 and is within walking distance of the Amstel station and Muiderpoort station.
A parking permit is quickly available and there is ample parking space in the Wakkerstraat and in the adjacent streets.
Lay out : by communal stairs to the 2nd floor.
Entrance, stairs to the 3rd floor. Hall way, guest toilet and the washing machine is placed here as well.
Spacious living room with modern furniture, semi open kitchen which is fully equipped.
Top floor, master bedroom with en- suite bathroom with shower and sink. Another room accessible via the master. Here a large ward robe, space for a guest bed.
Via the master bedroom access to the roof terrace.
- Top floor, lots of light
- Roof terrace
- Modern furniture
- 2nd room for storage/ guestroom
• Roche Bobois modern furniture (highest-quality European designer furniture)
• LG 4K Oled smart TV with harddrive and wireless keyboard included.
• Harman Kardon wireless Speakers Hifi system
• Dolce Gusto Coffee machine
• Brand new kettle
• Brand new oven
• Brand new Weber barbecue with accessories