Established in 1976, Dutch Housing Centre’s main activity consists of mediating for the rental of luxury accommodation. We service international companies that need temporary furnished or unfurnished living accommodation for their employees.
The main areas we deal with are Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Haarlem, ‘het Gooi’ and Wassenaar/The Hague.
Our staffs consist of experienced people who are trained and have specialised in working with expats. They are dedicated to advise you in your best interest and help you with finding the right accommodation. More than 35 years of experience helped us building an extensive database of rental properties. Multiple listing and our network help us in giving you a complete overview of the rental markets availability.
Our service is designed to provide you with all assistance you may require in the pre-rental, rental and post-rental phases of your moving to the Netherlands. Our goal is to make your stay as easy as possible.
Some examples of standard services are:
• We will inform you about the market situation and advise you on the possibilities.
• Based upon your requirements we will plan a house hunt and arrange for viewings in an efficient see as many properties as possible.
• We will meet you at your hotel, your office or any other suitable meeting point for a house hunt.
• We will accompany you in the actual viewings to give you relevant and importantinformation onthe property and about the area, availability of schools and shops, public transport etc.
• We will advise you during the negotiations.
• We will pre check the rental contract. We will make sure a Dutch rental contract will be accompanied by an English translation. We will help you to understand the important clauses and we will make sure that the rental contract covers your intentions.
• We assist you during the check in procedure and make sure that an inspection report will be drawn up.
• When necessary we will assist you with subscribing with the various utility companies.
• During your stay you can rely on our assistance with the day-to-day housing issues.
• We will assist you during the check out procedure.
Depending on what has been agreed in the rental agreement, the monthly rent can either be including or excluding utilities (gas/water/electricity).In general the rents are listed excluding additional charges and fees, such as telephone connections, pollution taxes, sewerage duties, parking permits etc. unless specified otherwise.
For more information about the services that we can provide or any specific questions about the housing market please feel free to contact our office.